Main Forum

The Golden Willow

2 replies
Jordainty StorywriterStaff
Jordainty @ Rokucraft
The Golden Willow is a skilled team of people from any nation hoping and helping to take down The Red Lotus and restore peace within the world.
Uniform
The group uniform is armor of either red, green, blue, or orange, depending on the nation the person wearing it represents. Along with golden accents to represent the name of the group.
If you wish to get a uniform contact any of my accounts (Gqddess, Jordainty, Jordrainy, or Jordairy) Or me on discord (JordanDarktail #6145) You will still have to pay the normal price for a skin, which is 1k-700 yuan depending on what you want for armor.

Members
The current group members are as follows:
Leader: Rana Kai (Gqddess)
Founders:
Rana Kai (Gqddess)
Shao Hua (Haunt)
Hiro Jiang (quing1)
Ryuu Zhao (Kynnad)
Suzzio Peng (Itsyusif)
Tsun Yong (NotStelith)
Rem Walker (BitterrSweett)
New Members:
Rules
The Golden Willow is a group of authority, we expect that if you get accepted you follow strictly these rules.
No fighting with other members, if you have a problem with someone talk to me or a staff member about it.
This is a group within the Rokucraft server so follow their rules of course.
Treason against The Golden Willow will result in you being kicked out, and never being able to join again.

Meetings
The Golden Willow has weekly roleplay meetings, they happen every friday at 5 pm EST.
In these meetings we discuss sightings of The Red Lotus, we train to improve our combat skills, and we discuss the future of our group. If you apply for this group please make sure you have the time to attend meetings. Though if something comes up and you are unable to attend I understand.

Application

Ign/rp name

Link to character introduction

Why do you want to join this group?

What is something that you think this group could use?

Are you willing to follow the rules of the group?

Do you think you can make it to our meetings?

What are your thoughts on The Red Lotus?

Has your character been in trouble with the law? If so, why?

Write a letter to our group in character as to why your character would like to join

Anything you'd like to add?

Thank you for applying and of course this isn't canon to the actual show.
Posted Nov 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 15, 18
Wow
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ign/rp name

Link to character introduction https://www.rokucraft.com/forum/m/24336306/viewthread/32072661-rihithe-airbender-two-personalities

Why do you want to join this group? learned from a young agethe importance of power and peacein politics. The air nation is weak, and I want to repreasent it, get it stronger and more safe.
What is something that you think this group could use?
Diplomacy-by this ward I mean getting influance upon nation and trying to get control over them. It will be hard, but its important
Are you willing to follow the rules of the group? I will, I have the same intrest of the rest of the members-to keep peace in the world. Maybe its just for the air nomads, but I dont see any way that it will bring conflict-and if it will, violance is not my way.
We Do you think you can make it to our meetings? Not every meeting, but most of them.
What are your thoughts on The Red Lotus?
A great danger to every nation.
Has youre carechter been in trouble withthe law? No, Im not some idiot criminal that don't scared from the power of nations.
Write a letter to our group in character as to why your character would like to join
Hello, My name is Rihi from the westren air temple and I know about power and its problems. I see the golden willow as the most important organisation in the world. Peace is an important thing that is hard to get. I would like to join your organisation, the peace of the air nomads is important to me, and I think that youre organization is the best way to keep them in peace.
thing you'd like to add? I'll do anything to protectthe air nomads
Posted Apr 11, 19
ItsYusif Lead ArchitehelperStorywriterArchitect

Forum thread locked due to inactivity and removal of the role play organisation.

Posted Apr 11, 19
NoticeNotices