Main Forum

The Kyoshi Warriors

6 replies
Jordainty StorywriterStaff
Kyoshi+Warriors_1544997322.jpg

The Kyoshi Warriors were formerly an all female fighting team from Kyoshi Island. Now, however, they have been opened to both male and female, of ALL nations. They were formed by Avatar Kyoshi after she saw firsthand how the men harassed the women of the village. Kyoshi first offered to teach the women self defence techniques and eventually, the brave women formed it into what it is today. For hundreds of years these warriors have insured safety and isolation to their island. However when Avatar Aang visited in 99 AG, he inspired Suki and the Kyoshi Warriors to travel the Earth Kingdom and help the defenseless there. 20 Years after the 100 year war Kyoshi Island was attacked by the rebel leader Justin. The warriors fought alongside Avatar Kaoru with their lives. Unfortunately many warriors were killed in the attack. This prompted what was left of them to make Akari their new leader. Eventually Akari stepped down from being their leader and the second in command, Shai Lei-Ta took charge. Shai Le-Ta felt that the group was far too closed off from the rest of the world, and has since opened the doors for all nations to join.

Uniform

The Kyoshi Warriors wear a uniform similar to Avatar Kyoshi herself. They wear metal headdresses and face paint meant to intimidate their opponents. The lower ranking Kyoshi Warriors share simple golden squares as their headdress while higher ranking warriors wear more unique designs. They also wear heavily armored kimonos; the golden insignia in the armor represents the honor of a warrior’s heart and the silk threads represent the brave blood that flows through their veins. The face paint that they wear is similar to Avatar Kyoshi’s makeup.

Fighting Style

The Kyoshi Warriors use a style of tessenjutsu similar to Avatar Kyoshi. They focus on using their opponent’s energy and momentum against them.

Weapons

Fans

Fans_1544996966.jpg
The fans that the Kyoshi Warriors use are called tessens. They are a type of metal fan used in combat. They are not only capable of blocking things such as swords, but they can also be thrown. The end of the handle of the fan is pointed so it is easier to throw.

Shields

Shields_1544997018.png
The shields that the Kyoshi Warriors use are retractable and durable. They can be combined with each other to protect a large area, they can also withstand some of the most powerful blasts.

Katanas

Katanas_1544997072.png
Each Kyoshi Warrior carries a katana with them. These weapons are rarely used by the Kyoshi Warriors unless they have been called on a mission.

Members

Leader: Shai Lei-Ta (Jordainty)

Second in Command: Kyoka Lei-Ta (Nicoot)

Kyoshi Warrior: Akari (commander_bly9)

Kyoshi Warrior: Hana (HyuneeBee)

Kyoshi Warrior: Yama Lae (Redmaple2)

Kyoshi Warrior: Anak Nasib (Finharbour)

Former Kyoshi Warrior: Avatar Kaoru Hanajima (Kyonga)

Rules

If we are called to attend a roleplay event as a group (For example to provide security) you are required to wear your uniform skin unless told otherwise.

If you join the Kyoshi Warriors and we find that you have been involved in any illegal activities in roleplay, or that you betray your fellow warriors, you will be kicked out of the group and unable to join again.

You have to have a discord account that you are active on for communication purposes.

Application

Ign / Rp name:

Link to character introduction:

Discord:

Why does your character want to be a part of the group?

Has your character ever been in trouble with the law?

Ooc, is there any reason you want to join?

Anything you’d like to add?

If you get accepted you will not have the tag Kyoshi Warrior until you get 50 roleplay tokens + a voucher from Jordan or Nicole (first and second in command) and you buy the rank. It’s just for show so you will still be a member of the group even if you do not have the tag.

Posted Dec 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 2, 19
List
Undo
Untagged users
1.TobotheUnicorn/Rohan Vaddu
2.Currently a WIP
3.Umio/Rohan #3779
4.My character wishes to be apart of the Kyoshi Warriors, as a 'ally' persay. His mother is a Kyoshi Warrior and has always wanted to be apart of the group, despite not being a female. He wishes to help the other Warriors when necessary around the world.
5.He has not
6.Nope
7.Nope
Posted Dec 16, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
1. Redmaple2/ Yama Lae
2.https://www.rokucraft.com/forum/m/24336306/viewthread/32455332-yama-lae-introduction/post/136841339#p136841339
3.RhiRat#1645
4. Yama Lae wishes to join the Kyoshi warriors so she can continue her mother's legacy as well as protect her loved ones and those around her.
5. Yama Lae has never done anything to break the law, she knew if she did it would harm her dream.
6. I'd like to join to become involved with stuff as well as hang out of some friendos
7. No
Posted Jan 16, 19
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ign / Rp name: Anak Nasib | VannilaWolve | Would be rped with FinHarbour’s account

https://www.rokucraft.com/forum/m/24336306/viewthread/32468610-anak-nasib/post/136880247

Discord:

Author-Sama#5138

Why does your character want to be a part of the group?

Being a contributor to the Kyoshi warrior’s would serve to better Anak’s lifestyle, and provide a more stable home place to lean on and spend time in. The way of the warrior also is a pique to their interest, and they’re tired of being the runt 5ft 4in ‘child’. It’s to boost their confidence, and give them a better life in theory; put shortly.

Has your character ever been in trouble with the law?

Anak has not.

Ooc, is there any reason you want to join?

Cuz Nicoot and Jordan are my sisses

Anything you’d like to add?

Preferably, Anak’s plan is to pass as a female due to the Kyoshi Warrior’s past treatments depending on gender. It just seems the logical to do.This is paired with the belief his physicality won’t be so judged as harshly if he is thought to be female; seeing as Anak is 5ft 4in, and short for his 17 years of age.
Posted Jan 18, 19 · Last edited Jan 18, 19
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ign / Rp name:

ALTrius_ / Tsomo

Simple Airbender Tsomo
Rokucraft - Avatar themed Minecraft server

Discord:

Posted Jan 30, 19
Untagged users
IGN: drakelytle

Roleplay Name: Drake

Intro: (I am an Airbender but the funny thing about me is that I love to fight. I don't believe in killing as it is barbaric.) IGN: is drakelytle

Discord: drakelytle#3694

I want to be apart of the Kyoshi Warriors because even though I am an airbender, I love fighting other people. Another reason why I want to join is because I think airbenders have great potential to protect so many people but since airbenders are usually passive, nobody knows how powerful we can be, especially when large numbers of airbenders work together.

I have never been in any trouble involving police or anything of that nature.

There is no OOC reason why I want to join other than I want to have fun

Nothing I want to add.
Posted Feb 5, 19
Untagged users
Application

Ign / Rp name: searcbait/Seraphine Troi`

Discord:searcbait

Why does your character want to be a part of the group? She wants to help protect others

Has your character ever been in trouble with the law?no

Ooc, is there any reason you want to join? To be more active
Posted Mar 5, 19 · Last edited Mar 5, 19
NoticeNotices