Main Forum

Law and Order

1 reply
Cole StorywriterStaff
Hello everyone! Since I am the new Chief Justice I will obviously be having a lot of courtroom roleplays. With that being said I would like to lay out a few things for everyone. First and foremost, to allow interactions between everyone I would love to have people sue other people (in roleplay of course) or commit some kind of crime in roleplay that gives basis for this type of rp. Furthermore I would love it if during these roleplays at least three people would step up to form a jury. As a jury member you will get to hear the case in it's entirety, and weigh in on what you personally believe the verdict should be.

In addition I will be forming the Four Nations law firm, if you would like to be a lawyer you can save up 40 roleplay tokens, and receive a voucher from me that will give you a tag. From there you can then choose to either defend or prosecute a certain client in courtroom roleplays, you can prep beforehand and actually create a case for your clients. I hope a few of you will enjoy this unique part of roleplay.

I will also be reforming the current Water Tribe court system, it's currently a presumption of guilt system. Unfortunately this system is very flawed, defendants need to be treated humanely and with their rights thoroughly upheld. I will be changing it to a presumption of innocence system, which is currently what our friends in the Earth Kingdom use. This introduces the right that all defendants have, the right of innocence until proven guilty.
~ Chief Justice, Kuwuq
Posted Dec 24, 18 · OP
Wow
List
Undo
Untagged users
Very nice!
Posted Dec 26, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices